Skip to main content

Beauty Haul from Hermo

It's already August & I only have one month left before I'm going to start my new semester on September, and will be moving to Rembau, rent a house, no more college 😢 I'm so excited to have a new phase of my student life there as my faculty moved to the new campus (it's full with Kelapa Sawit. Wish me luck)

Random Q&A



What a bright morning today  I'm having a normal lifestyle & routine like I always did. Nothing much. This topic is brought to my mind when I was scrolling my twitter timeline & I saw a girl keep posting her answers to some questions on ask.fm. I was thinking to let you guys ask me through the ask.fm (my new ask.fm account).

But then I was thinking to make it easier for me by just getting random questions from ask.fm & posted it right away here for you to do the same! I guess I should give a tag...? But maybe not. Maybe yes. Well, I don't even know.

So, here are some random questions I got from ask.fm

Do shooting stars have the power to fulfill wishes?
No, not at all


Are you in Love?
No 👀 but maybe yes...? It's like love-hate feelings mix along


What is your favorite type of flower?
Roses! It nice if red & white roses are mixed in a bouquet! 🌹




Do you prefer to ski or snowboard?
Snowboard seems fun!


What song do you love to dance to?
Kyoto (currently)


When was the last time you spent an entire day without your phone? What did you do?
The moment my phone dropped & watered, I have no phones left


If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you choose?
My family & One Direction members



What is happiness for you?
When I get what I've been craving for like pizza 🍕


What was the best advice you've ever received?
"Make your dreams happen. Do not wait for it to come, but put as much effort as you can because nothing comes easily"


What's one thing you hate having to pay for?
My friend's meal when they forgot to bring along their money & parking fee


What have been the most important decisions in your life?
My life partner. It could affect my whole life. Wrong person, I'm dead


How would the world be different if everybody was vegetarian?
HOTS question or what


What’s on your mind?
Money, money money & education. How can I gain more money while studying & all because I need to survive & I really need extra money for my own satisfaction.


Rate your dancing skills from 1 (worst) to 10 (best)
3 is enough rasanya hahahaha 💃



Do you like Coke or Pepsi? Why?
I prefer to have Pepsi but I don't really a fan to that kind of beverages 🍺


If you could be invisible, what would you do?
Eavesdropping my best friends because I know they're talking about me!!! I just want to know whether it is a bad thing or nah


Who is the one person that can always make you laugh?
Kwang Soo. I watch Running Man for almost everyday. He always make burst into laughter 



What song is currently your favorite?
F**k apologies 


What is one thing your parents allowed you to do that you would never let your kids do?
I guess none because my parents doesn't allow me to do anything I like even to have a short vacay with my friends.


What is the most ridiculous place for a first date?
I think........... water park



Short note : I answered all the random questions at ask.fm 💞

Comments

  1. Tgok RM pun sebab kwang soo jugak. Hehe
    Tgok muka dia pun rasa nk gelak jer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dah lama tak main ask.fm :p Heheh. Dulu rajin gila nak menjawab pelbagai persoalan hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

03/01/2017

It's a blessing 3rd January, today is my Birthday!!! Well, I would like to wish for myself, Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! I am no longer a teen, stepping right now into adult phase is a blessing I can say.

Beauty Tips | Myth vs Fact

15/01/2017


Every things that happen in our daily life has it's own myth & fact. Do you even know sometimes myth is the fact as well? But for me, I don't think so. Myth is even popular among people because they think it is true based on their own 'unsure' experience. Thus, it makes people start to believe myth is a fact. But it is not actually.

A Bucket of Wishlist

3/11/2016

























Yes, everyone has their own wishlist. I compile everything in a post but I think I'm not listing it all. I still have some things that will be my wishlists but did not cross my mind this time, so here is a bucket of my wishlists. This post is just for fun, I think I need to think about making a bombastic post for all my blog readers. Well, this is all I have for you!